स्वात्वाधिकार संबंधी नीति
भारतवाणी एक नए युग का पोर्टल है जिसका उद्देश्य लोगों, विशेषकर भारत के नागरिकों के साथ ज्ञान की साझेदारी करना है। इसलिए इस पोर्टल पर उपलब्ध समस्त सामग्री शैक्षणिक व शोध संबंधी उद्देश्यों के इस्तेमाल के लिए मुक्त रूप में उपलब्ध होगी।
यह पोर्टल कॉपीराइट (संशोधन) अधिनियम, 2012 के अधीन है, जिसकी धारा 52 के अंतर्गत किन्ही खास तरह की गतिविधियों की अनुमति प्राप्त है और इन्हें इसका उल्लंघन नहीं माना जाता है।
Bharatavani Portal has been developed with an aim of delivering knowledge in all the languages, to the public in general. It believes that the prople will utilise the information provided here to enhance their knowledge. Though the information provided here is free for public usage, it is governed by few rules and regulations under Indian copyright Act 2012.
Please note the following:
- The visitors of Bharatavani Portal may use the information provided here only for their educational and research purposes and shall never use this for any commercial activity.
- Bharatavani Portal’s content legally and primarily belongs to those organisations, writers, artists and photographers who created these content, including its part there of.
- Those who use Bharatavani Portal’s content in their research papers or any other studies, shall have to refer the name of the copyright holder as required under Indian copyright Act.
- Any violation of these conditions will be liable for suitable legal action under Indian Copyright Act and other laws as applicable.
- No person shall make any copy of the content taken from this portal ; he/she shall not create any media product including commercial ones based out of the same.
- Attribution: Any person distributing or communicating to the public Bharatavani E-content, either in whole or in part, shall make a clear, conspicuous and unambiguous attribution, both of authorship and of copyright ownership, in favour of the respective author / copyright holder.
- Adaption: Bharatavani content can only be distributed in its ‘as is’ form. No person is permitted to adapt, translate, alter, summarize, or make any derivation of Bharatavani content.
- Bharatavani believes that the information given here is true and correct to the best of knowledge. Any visitor to this portal may kindly bring any wrong data, information etc. which, in turn, would be brought to the notice of the concerned editorial committees and will be corrected as per the recommendations.
- Bharatavani will not be liable for any loss arising out of downloading the information from this portal.
- People are hereby requested to mail their grievances / complaints and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org